And the answers
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Cat and Mouse- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Holiday ft. Doctor Who- Green Day
For Good -Wicked
Rockin’ Robin- Michael Jackson
Love is a Battlefield- Pat Benatar
Run and Tell That- Hairspray
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Anyone alive? Or just anyone who has ever lived. I think you mean the former so I’m going to say… I don’t know. Maybe the PM, or the President of the US? because they would be interesting to talk to for a few hours.
Or an actor from Sherlock. Anyone would do.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
…The nearest book to me doesn’t have a line 17 on page 23. I’ll give you the final line”
"Students of international studies must understand the fundamental ways in which political scientists approach the study of international politics, that is, how they explain the world’s political events."
Yes, it’s from my International Studies textbook. Exams are in a few weeks.
4) What do you think about most?
Fic, my life and computer games
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
It’s from NRMA asking me to buy things like car insurance when I don’t own a car.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
The ability to scare complete strangers when I sneeze. I’ve given so many people heart attacks.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls rule; Boys drool? Is that what you wanted from me?!
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No? My brother may have made stupid ones up when we were kids but I don’t remember those.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not any that come to mind.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
Raised Catholic, questioning everything and too lazy to be anything.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Swimming, walking the dog or sitting on a beach watching people swim.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Don’t have one, but Birds of Tokyo would be almost one…
17) What was the last lie you told?
"No Mum, I didn’t hear Dad ask me to do the dishes. But that’s okay, I don’t mind doing them now." Leave you to figure out which part is the lie.
18) Do you believe in karma?
Will it punish me if I say no?
19) What does your URL mean?
My budgie Buddy, who died a few years ago, used to say “I’m a pretty bird.” The numbers are my signature thing.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness- I’m lazy; greatest strength- I can do things in short periods of time and still do a decent job on it.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I have a crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
Type out ranty posts and not post them. Rant at friends. Mostly I bottle it up and have a cry over it later because I can’t do angry without tears.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Books, stuffed toys, snow-globes, shiny things, anything I see that I like… paper. Lots of paper.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Umm… Phone. Because scared of download quotas
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate whistles, love jiggling.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
I had worked harder for HSC?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts- maybe. Aliens- yes. My definition of aliens may differ though.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm I hit my brother, left I hit air.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Dinner. Chips and lamb. =D
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Nouméa. No offence but everything about this place just annoys me.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
I’m East Coast Australia, but in America I like the West Coast as it’s the coast I’ve been to.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Wait I have to know singer’s name for this?!
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
Things people make using creativity.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and sorta, a bit. Nothing serious but… damage to the car.
41) What was the last book you read?
Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, Bri and Muppet.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Chipped a bone in my foot.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No? Doesn’t that kill them or something?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Sherlock and Cabin Pressure. The Avengers is getting there.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Not sure. Hetrosexual/Asexual/don’t care because sex is boring?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
What do you define as being magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Try not to. Most likely do.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
Many. Romantic ones? None.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At Lu’s and at work. Slipped in some time at home.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. The budgies love their pink cage cover. And my shirt is pink.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
No. I should go put some on but effort.
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Dog. Bird as a close second.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Be sweet and polite. Polite is always good. And I like being sweet.
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
This is sexual, isn’t it?
66) What is your heritage?
Australian. Then all the United Kingdom countries.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
…I don’t care?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I would have never have been late before but Dog. Always Dog.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I would have a dramatic announcement because always wanted to be dramatic. Then I would try to get overseas to where I want to go. Then come home and relax with my family. Yes.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
But why can’t I have both?! Love is trust.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Always look on the Bright Side of Life
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
…I don’t remember.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Having fun. Communication. And hugs.
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Creativity is almost insanity.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Going to Smith’s Hill and hanging out with the people I ended up hanging out with.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"Here lies Brianna, Mother, Daughter, Sister and a really silly person." (No, I’m not a mother. That’s the point of that!)
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Hmm… I use so many…
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
"No Light, No Light."
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
WHY WOULD I WANT TO BLOW SOMEONE UP?! THINK OF THE MESS! D=
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Were you ever depressed?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Roll over and go back to sleep because it’s clearly too early to be awake.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Ability to talk to animals so I can figure out why my dog tries to eat me.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I don’t know… maybe a half hour when I was reading a favourite book? I love that feeling of not knowing, of each page bringing answers and further mystery…
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nothing? Like my past as is.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Now I have to know one of them well enough to share my bed?! My bed is my bed, it’s too small for two people to sleep in…oh you mean sex. …I have to know one well enough for sex?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Is it too hard to see that love is love? Why can’t you just let people marry who they want?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
brittanyxsantana, kurukurumarki, what-the-heart-believes, oxfordtweed, tagath (these people are all awesome and kind and just perfect)
- youmakemybodywakeup reblogged this from prettybirdy979 and added:
my favourite part is that you called the united kingdom the untied kingdom, like they are shoelaces. that just amused...